2. Collection of Information
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically from your use.
The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you depends on how you interact with the Service and may include, without being limited to:
• Contact details, such as your name, e-mail address, company address and phone number
• Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number
• Professional background
• Comments, feedback and other information you submit to the Service
The Service also automatically collects information about how you use the Service and may include:
• Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers;
• Usage data, such as clickstream data, including date and time stamp, and referring and exit pages, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
3. Use of your Information
We may use your personal information to:
• Process and fulfill a registration for the Event
• Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns
• Provide, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns
• Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service/for the Event to make it more relevant to your interests and needs
• Notify you about changes or updates to the Event
• Provide you with special offers and other information about the Event
• Invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions
• Identify usage trends and perform data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
We may also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
4. Sharing of your Information
We also may disclose your personal information:
• To (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; (iii) enforce and protect our rights and properties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees and others; and
The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any information you post or disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines, and might not be able to be removed.
5. Your Choices and Communications Preferences
You can manage your communications preferences when you register with the Service, by updating your account preferences, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive or by contacting us.
6. Accessing and Updating your Information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access the account information they provided and make corrections or updates to that information upon login at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
You may also request access to and correction of other personal information about you that you have directly provided to us through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavour to fulfil your request in accordance with our policies but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
7. Data Security
We use a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures intended to safeguard your personal information.
Global Flight has been certified by CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés), confirming its meeting all required standards in terms of data protection according to prevailing French laws.
Last updated: 01 July 2020