Non-resident citizens of countries other than Schengen member states, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein require either a visa on arrival or a pre-arranged visa. Requests for the latter need to be processed prior to departure.
Please check here what kind of visa you may require (official website of the Spain government).
In general, you will require:
- a passport with a remaining validity of at least three months following the projected exit from the country and the whole territory of Schengen
- a proof of accommodation (a document that shows where you will be staying during your time in Spain)
- a return or round-trip ticket
- documents proving your purpose of entry
- a travel health insurance
Please allow sufficient time for the processing of your visa prior to your departure.
If you need a visa invitation letter, you will be able to request it from your member's area as soon as you register for the conference.