Paris is one of the world’s great destinations: why not consider taking your partner with you?
As a new feature at Loyalty & Awards 2019, we are happy to introduce an organised partner programme.
We offer a full-day programme for Tuesday, 19 February to allow your other half to discover Paris in a unique way.
Programme of the day
The real Paris, the “Paris des Parisiens”, this will be the atmosphere of your excursion.
First, a private guide will pick up the group at the hotel and then accompany you to discover the great historical and trendy Parisian area of Le Marais, full of 17th Renaissance mansions, charming courtyards and unusual places, as le Marais is a former royal place.
For lunch, you will savour delicious local specialities in a French tea room.
During the afternoon you will discover the fabulous area of the covered Parisian passages. You will be immersed into the history of these Passages built between the late 18th century and the mid-19th century, most of which are classified Historic Monuments. You will be happy to admire their specific architecture with their amazing glazed roof. This nice stroll will be brightened up with some tastings of chocolate, macaron, and caramel in a selection of gourmet boutiques.
* Kindly note that:
- This programme is only available for partners of delegates who are registered to the conference
- Only one partner programme is available per delegate
- You can book the partner programme only for the 19th of February 2019
- You will be in a small group (max. 30 attendees)
- The transportation will be done by metro
- The French VAT is not included in the price
- This price covers the exact cost of the partner events and organization—the conference organizers do not mark up this price at all
- Places are limited and on a first come, first served basis
- Precise hours will be given some weeks before the conference
- The programme can change depending on the weather conditions (you will be notified some days before if it’s the case)
- The tour is in English
Of course, you can also take your partner to Paris without using our suggested programme. But kindly note that we won't be able to give out any additional guest seats for the gala dinner for your partner in that case.
By the way, you may have noticed the conference begins only a few days after Valentine's Day ... A good reason to plan a nice surprise for your partner and prepare a romantic trip to THE city of love: Paris!