Booking Your Place
We will confirm your booking by e-mail within two working days. If you do not receive your booking confirmation within this time, please contact us to confirm your booking. By booking your place at Loyalty & Awards 2019 ("the Event"), you are entering into a binding agreement.
The lower "Airlines/Partners" fee is applicable only either to operators of a loyalty program issuing their own reward/recognition currency or to partners purchasing points from such companies in order to reward their own customers. Please note that redemption platforms etc. only engaged in B2B relationships do not qualify for that rate. In case of doubt, the final right of classification between the two delegate categories remains with the Organisers.
The following general non-cumulative discounts apply:
- Loyalty discount: Delegates having attended Loyalty 2018 in Bangkok receive a discount of 10% (bonus applicable to individual attendees only).
- Global Flight customers: Airlines/partners having worked with Global Flight on a consulting basis since 01 January 2018 are entitled to a 50% discount. This bonus applies to all companies either having been invoiced or having signed a project contract during that period.
- Group discounts: Airlines/partners receive one complimentary registration per three (3) paid registrations. The Organisers will liaise with the corresponding companies on an individual basis to complete bookings for these complimentary seats.
Discounts apply on the applicable fee at the time of booking.
The Organisers reserve the right to determine the final applicable rate for each registration. If the Organisers deem that a registration took place at the wrong rate and the delegate is unwilling to pay the correct rate, a full refund may be offered.
The registration fee covers the participation in the conference over 2.5 days, the cocktail reception on 18 February 2019, the cocktail/gala dinner on 19 February 2019 as well as lunches and coffee breaks on 19 and 20 February 2019 (all taking place at the event venue). Participation in social activities is included as well, but places are limited and allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
The conference language is English and all-conference documentation will be provided in English.
Any other services, for instance, accommodation, travel and transfers, are not included and corresponding costs are at the responsibility of the delegate.
Guests participating in the Partner Programme are not entitled to attend the Event, with the exception of the Award Gala Dinner on 19 February 2019. The Organisers have no contractual obligations whatsoever towards these guests.
Payment may be made by credit/debit card or by requesting an invoice at the time of the booking. Our bank details are shown on the invoice. Full payment must be received in cleared funds not later than 13 February 2019 or admittance may be refused.
Fees for participation in the partner programme must be paid by credit card, but it is possible to use a different card than the one used for the delegate registration payment.
Visa Invitation Letters
Visa invitation letters will be issued upon request after having received the delegate's registration for the Event.
If a visa application is declined, we will refund the delegate fee paid in full if the notification of the visa decline with corresponding proof of evidence is received by e-mail no later than by 11 February 2019. Otherwise, we will be unable to issue a refund.
If any delegate is unable to attend, we will accept a substitute delegate from the same company at no extra cost. Please notify us by e-mail at <email@example.com> with the name, job title, e-mail address & telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegate. Please also advise if a visa invitation letter is required and whether the substitute delegate has any special dietary or access requirements.
Rules for credit of Le Club Accorhotels points
1. This offer is proposed by Global Flight SARL with Le Club AccorHotels
2. This Offer is valid for the attendees of the Loyalty & Awards 2019 Conference organized by Global Flight from 18-20 February 2019 in Paris.
3. This Offer entitles the attendees to benefit, under conditions, from:
- 10,000 Rewards points for Suppliers paying the full-rate
- potentially other amounts as offered under promotions.
4. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Loyalty & Awards” (Offer).
5. In order to benefit from this Offer, the attendee must: - be a LCAH or Accor Plus member when he registers for the event, - for non-members, enrolment is proposed on the registration form and a valid email address is required to join Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Programme - provide the information required to insure the receipt of his Rewards points such as full name and surname, email address, full membership number (16 characters) - have a valid account, neither suspended nor locked,
6. An attendee can only benefit from this offer if he effectively attended the Loyalty & Awards conference.
7. A valid payment must have been received by the organizer for the attendee registration to the event by 18 February 2019. Therefore, any declined payment will not enable to attendee to benefit from this offer.
8. An attendee can only benefit from this offer once. Therefore, only one single Rewards points credit will be posted on the attendee’s LCAH account.
9. Rewards points will be posted on the member’s account 14 days after the end of the event, providing that his information is correct.
10. The registration to the event and Le Club AccorHotels membership are nominative and strictly personal. They cannot be sold, loaned or transferred.
11. The participant is responsible for the data he enters.
12. In case of conflict between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the local language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. If you wish to benefit from this offer, the answers and information about you will be processed by Accor SA for the purpose of crediting the Rewards points related to an eligible attendee’s participation. To do this, you agree that your member number can be used to identify the beneficiary account for the Rewards points credit. Your data is intended for the authorized staff of Global Flight SARL and Accor SA in charge of the offer’s administration responsible for processing your information in a confidential and secure manner. Unless otherwise provided by law or regulation, your data is kept for 18 months from the day you reply and send the questionnaire. To exercise your rights (access to data, correction, deletion, limitation or opposition to treatment, portability of data, definition of guidelines for processing your data after your death), please write to: AccorHotels – 82, rue Henri Farman, 97132 Issy les Moulineaux, France. You can also contact the AccorHotels Data Protection Officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.
By accepting the terms & conditions, you acknowledge having read the following information. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
Information concerning you is processed by Global Flight for Profid. This data processing is necessary for Global Flight and Profid/Le Club AccorHotels to post Rewards points on members account.
Your data are intended for Global Flight and Profid/Le Club AccorHotels to post Rewards points on members account.
Unless otherwise provided by law or regulation, your data will be kept for Global Flight and Profid/Le Club AccorHotels to post Rewards points on members account.
To exercise your rights (access to, rectification, erasure of personal data, restriction or objection to processing, data portability, definition of guidelines for processing your data after your death), please write to email@example.com.
You may also contact AccorHotels Data Protection Officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
All cancellations must be made by e-mail to <email@example.com>.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of registration are entitled to a full refund.
You may cancel one or more delegate place(s) at the Event on your booking at any time. If cancellation is made until 15 January 2019, we will at your option accept a substitute at no extra cost (please see substitute section above) or refund 75% of the applicable delegate fee. If cancellation is made after that date, a substitute will be accepted, but no refund will be given to delegates having registered at the airline/partner rate. Delegates at the supplier rate only will be eligible for a 50% refund if notification is received by 14 February 2019. Strictly no refund will be given for no-shows.
Registrations for the partner programme are not eligible for any refund.
It is delegates’ responsibility to take out appropriate insurance to cover travel and other activities related to the event. We accept no responsibility for travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred as a consequence of cancellation or postponement of the Event. We accept no liability for any other loss, including incidental or consequential loss, in excess of the amount paid for the booking.
It is delegates’ responsibility to book accommodation as required at the Event venue or elsewhere and to pay for such accommodation in accordance with the venue’s terms and conditions. In order to be able to take advantage of our negotiated rates at the Event venue, booking through the provided link is required.
All participants are asked to wear their badges at all times throughout the conference.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure to comply with the foregoing is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
Anyone obtaining a conference delegate or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means or attempting to enter the conference area without a badge will be asked to leave the Event. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend the conference unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers. Anyone attending the conference must not be involved in any activity which may disrupt the conference. Such activity may include participating in demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wearing offensive apparel.
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the conference and venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules, or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.
Official conference photographers may be taking photographs and filming videos at the conference. Anyone attending the conference consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing conferences in the future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. The Organisers are not responsible for any photographs or videos taken by individual delegates and their subsequent use.
You hereby accept liability for all your acts or omissions at the Event venue and undertake to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever, which may be taken or made against us or incurred or become payable by them arising therefrom or in respect thereof including any legal costs and expenses and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by us on the advice of Counsel to compromise or settle any such claims.
Alteration & Cancellation by us
It may be necessary to alter the venue and content of the Event, or the timing of the programme. If we cancel the Event for any reason, we will make a full refund of any booking fees paid. If we have to alter the date or location of the Event this booking will be transferred to the revised date and these Terms and Conditions shall apply to the transferred booking.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by French law and the courts of France will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.